- When your best self lapses, use the cruelties you commit as a reminder of who you could become: a big purple giant.
- Hold a vigil for the new age of hanky-panky we’re awaiting, for if you don’t we’ll find ourselves in an age of the hokey-pokey instead.
- (Live in parentheses for a while) and then step outside.
- Change the ground that you walk on.
- Pardon untold fun, twist gravestones into loops, and go to hell with your iron-clad composure.
- Stand outside of yourself in the hairstylists’ district and pull your lower lip over your face.
- Acknowledge “goalkeeper” as the most important word in seduction, and then ring the dinner bell.
- Trounce the X-factor with stone shoes.
- Grip your speech bubbles for balance.
- Take care when looking up and down.
- Have a nice week.
© Thad Fowler. All rights reserved.